PastTense is one of my favorite essential oil blends from doTERRA. You use this oil topically on your skin. It is made up of a a distinctive blend of essential oils known to help provide grounding and balanced emotions. Check out the list of ingredients below. Past Tesne has a fresh, mint, herbal type aroma. PastTense comes in a convenient 10mL roll-on for easy application when at work, school, or home. Simply apply to the neck, shoulders, or behind the ears to help calm emotions while breathing in the cooling, distinctive aroma of PastTense. When you apply PastTense you may feel a cooling tingly sensation on the area of application. Please be careful to not get PastTense or any essential oil in your eyes.
Wintergreen Leaf, Lavender Flower, Peppermint Plant, Frankincense Resin, Cilantro Herb, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Basil Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf essential oils.
How PastTense can provide support:
- Eases feelings of tension
- Helps reduce stress and anxious feelings
- Help provide grounding and balanced emotions
- Add to temples and back of neck before taking a test
- Apply to bottom of feet before an important meeting to help ease stressful feelings
- Apply to wrists while traveling to help calm emotions
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling, soothing sensation
- Calms emotions
- Packaged for convenient application in a roll-on bottle
Click here to purchase PastTense.
Back to Essential 24 Blog