Lemongrass is a fantastic oil to have in any collection. And it is quite inexpensive! I use it all the time to massage into my daughters legs to help provide support when she is experiencing growing pains. It really comes in handy when she is crying at 1am in the morning because of the pain. I also use it as my nail polish remover. I diffuse it, clean with it and love the smell. We wouldn't go without this little bottle of Lemongrasss power (if we are travelling this is one we would take with us).
Here are some more uses for Lemongrass:
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil & Lemongrass oil for a massage after a workout.
- Use to flavor your food while promoting healthy digestion.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
- It’s also purifying and toning to the skin, & is frequently used in skin care products.
Wholesale Price: $13.00
If you want to know how to get this fantastic oil at wholesale prices just reach out and send me an email email@example.com.