Here is a easy recipe for an all-purpose cleaning spray. If you make this recipe, make sure you put it in a glass or metal spray bottle because the essential oils can break down plastic. Be warned, you may actually start to enjoy cleaning because the oils in the recipe smell so good!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 25 drops Wild Orange or Lemon essential oil (or other essential oil of choice)
- In a spray bottle, combine water and vinegar.
- Add essential oil(s) of choice. Shake well.
- Use on counters, wood, glass, stainless steel, and porcelain.
- Wipe with a microfiber cloth or paper towel.
Other All Purpose Cleaning Spray essential oil combinations:
- 10 drops each of Lavender and Lemon
- 10 drops each of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Wild Orange
- 25 drops doTERRA On Guard®