Liven up your mashed potato with Rosemary Oil. I love that you can create this dish with the help of your doTERRA oil collection.
- 4 medium mashing potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 drops doTERRA Rosemary essential oil
- ½ cup milk
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in pot with enough salted water to cover. Cook 30 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Add butter to potatoes and set aside.
- Add oil, garlic, and onions to skillet and cook until tender.
- Mash potatoes with onion mixture, milk, Rosemary essential oil, and salt and pepper to taste.