Try this delicious Apple Cake recipe with doTERRA's Cinnamon Bark Oil. Get the delicious taste as well as the benefits of doTERRA's Cinnamon Bark essential oil.
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 1/2 tbsp baking powder
3/4 cup raw sugar
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup walnuts
2 small apples, grated
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 drop doTERRA Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat your tin with olive oil.
- Juice orange in bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Grate the apples. Set aside.
- In a different large bowl, add sugar, olive oil, and doTERRA Cinnamon Bark essential oil. Mix together using a handheld or free-standing mixer.
- Add the flour mix and the orange juice to a bowl with sugar and oil alternatively and keep mixing. It's okay if the mixture looks dry. The grated apples will provide additional moisture.
- Add the apples and the walnuts and fold in gently with a spoon until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into baking dish and bake for 45 minutes (or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed clean).
- Slice and enjoy.